The summer shower to the dacha plot is considered the No. 2 structure, as the very first in importance is the outdoor toilet. At first glance, this simple construction has nothing complex, but such a trifle as the choice and installation of a plastic tank for the shower at the dacha will bring a whole lot of difficulty. The way to handle all these nuances by themselves, we’ll now try to understand. With or without heating
Before you opt for a tank to your shower in the nation have to decide on its own functionality. On whether this plastic container will be equipped with heating, depends on the comfort of bathing.
- Multifunctional and handy to use would be a heated shower tank, also functioning on power. Needless to say, and without connecting to power this tank may be utilized, however in this is the relaxation of taking water procedures. The simple fact is that within the plastic container is a heating element – TEH. If the sun didn’t have time to heat water, this problem can easily be solved with electricity. It’s convenient to put in a tank with heating, if the shower will be used in early spring and late fall. Hot summertime, the water in the tank is going to be heated by the sun, so during this period, the heating system is simply not comprised.
- A vinyl tank with no heating is a normal tank, like a barrel mounted onto the roof of a shower home. The water from the tank is heated from the sun. That is, if the weather is overcast and rainy, it is possible to take only a refreshing shower or deny to bathe in any way. Tanks without heating is appropriate to spend the event the cottage is visited very rarely, and then only in summertime.
The main difference between those tanks only installed heating component. Size, quantity, and colour of this product can be extremely different. It is necessary that any selected tank had a wide neck, easy to pour water and has been firmly attached to the roof of the shower home.
Tip: Flat black aquariums are somewhat powerful. A huge part of a thin coating of water will be heated quicker by the sun. Dark walls of this tank draw the sun’s beams, plus the water within the tank does not blossom.
Design characteristics of plastic shower tanks
Vinyl shower tanks for summer houses are particularly popular with consumers for Many reasons;
- A particular makeup of plastic is employed to generate the tanks, which raises the product’s lifespan for 30-50 years. At exactly the same time, plastic tanks such as summer showers are characterized by a moderate cost, light weight and ease of setup.
- Flat square-shaped tanks are excellent for covering outdoor shower houses rather than a roof. All you have to do is assemble the shower box, and fix the tank in addition rather than the roof.
- At the production of shower tanks, many manufacturers utilize food-grade polyethylene, which doesn’t detract from exposure to UV rays. Environmentally friendly material ensures the security of water during long-term storage. Plastic does not corrode under most conditions, which can’t be said about metal.
When selecting a plastic tank should be aware that the tanks without electrical heating most often are made in volume by 100 to 200 liters. Round heated tanks are created in the shape of drums with a quantity of 50 to 130 gallons of water. Flat heated tanks are often created for 200 gallons of liquid. In any style, water is poured in buckets through a wide neck or from pump.
Rarely does anyone in the dacha construct a capital shower made of brick or cinder block. Usually its use is limited to three summertime and after that during the planting of the vegetable garden, as well as harvesting. For such a short period it is enough to construct a light cottage from some other sheet material. Not a poor choice is really a shower to get dacha from polycarbonate with a living area, which isn’t difficult to design and create yourself. Why it is Far Better to choose polycarbonate for liner the shower
Polycarbonate is only one material for cladding a dacha shower. For this instance with success will toolbuild.ru fit the profiled sheeting or batten. Just today we chose to stop only with this beautiful and durable stuff.
Let us consider the Benefit of utilizing polycarbonate for cladding the shower along with other similar substances:
- In the event the benefits of polycarbonate have convinced you, then let’s proceed to the next stage of constructing a shower for dacha.
- A few important tips regarding the development of the design of a country shower using a changing room
Such a simple structure, as a shower out of polycarbonate for dacha requires the creation of the project. It’s not required to develop complex drawings, and also a simple scheme could be sketched out. Here you need to instantly decide for yourself what you wish to construct a shower. Very fast you may earn a lightweight stall and just put it on the floor. More complex in the manufacture of shower on the foundation with water heating, however, such a style will last longer. In addition, at a dacha shower you’ll be able to bathe in the cold.
- Construction of a dacha shower begins with determining its location. It is very important to remember that the tank should be continuously filled with water. Carrying it in buckets from afar is uncomfortable and difficult. It’s better to put the shower stall near the water intake.
- In the event the dacha shower will bathe a whole lot of people, it should be placed as close as you can to this cesspool or septic tank. Close installation dacha bath close to the cesspool will conserve laying sewer pipes, but it is desirable not to bring the stall closer to the accumulator of impurities nearer than 3 m. On hot days, bad smells from the sewer system will penetrate the shower, making an unpleasant air whilst bathing.
- The water from the tank during a summer shower is warmed by sunlight. The stall must be put in the sunniest location, where there is no shade in the trees and tall constructions.
- In the shower booth and altering room from polycarbonate must provide light, which means that you can bathe at night. Only it is necessary to consider that the lights should have a high degree of protection from water. It is best to put shower cabins on the back of the house. Here are nearest to this sewer, water supply instead of way to pull the electric cable for lighting.
- Decided on the place of the location of the summer shower, begin to make a scheme of the cabin itself out of polycarbonate. Initially it had been determined that the backyard shower will be together with all the living area. In case the standard for the magnitude of the conventional shower stall 1x1h2,2 m, then the locker area might have to add a period of approximately 0.6 m. In this case, the diameter of the design tends to turn out 1,6 m, and the span – 1,6 m. If the owners are obese folks, then the width of the shower cubicle with a locker area is better to grow to 1.2 m.
- in the shower stall provide separation. Separate the dressing area threshold, in addition to tarpaulin curtain. They will not enable the water to wet clothes and shoes.
- If desired, the dressing room could be organized in the anteroom. Then, near the shower enclosure separately install additional racks, to that secure sheets of polycarbonate. The size of the pre-bath depends on the preferences of the operator. Occasionally cottagers build bigger pre-baths where, as well as the dressing room, equip a recreation area. Indoors you will find seats and a desk.
- The total height of the shower cottage from floor to roof is at least 2.2 m. Together with the tank it could reach 2.5 m, and even greater. The elevation inside the shower stall will likely be reduced. Section of this space below will have a wooden tray, along with the top will probably hang a watering can with a faucet less than 15 cm.
Given these nuances, on a bit of paper sketches the scheme of the shower using a polycarbonate dressing area, then proceed into its structure.