The plant’s requirement for heat is decided by the entire sum of temperatures during the period from bud blossoming to berry ripening.
- Early varieties need the Entire temperatures of 2200-2400 C.
- Late types need more heat – from 3000 C.
In the middle belt of Russia, the sum of active temperatures in the summer season reaches 2190 C. Thus, most types need more than 110 days for complete maturity.
Growing grasses is interesting as it requires the gardener to constantly perform his own research and analytical work. Even if the winegrower is completely armed with theoretical understanding, creativity is needed of him. The maturation of the vine is subject to particular rules, but in every area, literally in each garden, much more so in greenhouses, the same plants develop differently, requiring human operating techniques. Take, by way of example, the root system.
In places that are dry, on clay, stony and rubbly soils, the root penetrates to a depth of about 4 m. at which the subsoil is continually moist, the root lobes expand broad and are located to a depth of up to 1 m.
The biological stages of this plant also has to be taken into account. To understand the vineyard and strategy function, you want to get an concept of the annual cycle of vine development.
Among the many agricultural techniques, the trench method is considered preferable. With this method, nutrients are placed on the soil at maximum region and thickness.
- First, the best soil layers are removed and laid individually.
- A trench roughly 60 cm deep is dug.
- At the very base put a drainage layer of crushed stone – roughly 10 cm thick.
- On 1/3 of this depth in a hole set a nutrient substrate – peat (3 parts), sand (2 parts) and subsoil loam (7 parts).
- Fill in the remaining substrate.
Grape plants find themselves at a nutritious environment. Their root system can develop downward and sideways, and from above it’s protected with a warm loose cushion.
Greenhouse for grape design with a removable top
A broad range of grapes is available within our shop. Among the types of mythical, broadly known and the best of contemporary you can readily pick the one masterfasada.ru you want. For growing in greenhouses suitable super ancient and ancient kinds of grapes, having a maturity period of these berries from 90 to 120 days.
1. Cellular polycarbonate having a thickness of 6 mm was selected as the substance to cover the greenhouse for blossoms. Today this substance is a pioneer in the manufacture of all greenhouses for any objective. It is not prickly, fire resistant, simple to manage with all the simplest tools. Polycarbonate (hereinafter PKB) retains heat well – on a sunny winter day the air in a greenhouse warms up to zero temperatures and then it slowly decreases during the nighttime.