Greenhouse using double-glazed windows is applicable not just in regions with cold weather, but also in other climatic zones for prolonging the period of fruit-bearing of greenhouse crops or year-round usage.
The Benefits of these glazing are all undoubted:
- Outstanding thermal insulation will protect crops from early frosts.
- Glazing gently diffuses light, illuminating all corners of this room.
- Dual glass avoids sunburn on the leaves.
- Tight structure reduces heat loss when heating the greenhouse, and consequently saves electricity.
- Packages won’t suffer from strong winds, hail or rain.
- The service life of glazing with proper treatment is more than a couple of years.
- The decorative appearance of glazing allows you not masterseptika.ru to conceal the greenhouse from the backyard, and put in it in the front yard. Some owners of original contour greenhouses make them the principal decoration of their yard or backyard.
In addition, manufacturers offer double-glazed dividers using a set of necessary functions, such as special coatings for heating and energy conserving protection against mechanical influences and low temperatures, as well as soundproofing.
System of auto-ventilation of all greenhouses.
- Double-glazed windows can be with special vents for ventilation, that can be equipped with devices together with the use of automatic opening. This is extremely convenient, because not always the owners have the chance to ventilate the greenhouse in time. As an example, the French are using only such greenhouses because the late 16th century to the present moment. Rest assured: that a glass greenhouse will become your servant for decades to come.
- Glass does not keep UV beams, which are crucial for quick plant growth and fruit ripening, thus allowing you to make the most of the power of sunlight.
- Should you use tempered or laminated (thermal) glass, this structure can withstand the most adverse conditions (precipitation in the shape of large hail, extreme heat and also powerful frost isn’t going to be a problem with the construction).
- For greenhouses made from glass is characterized by excellent insulation. In addition, there is a chance to put in heating apparatus in them.
Needless to say, the glass also has disadvantages, which should be taken into consideration when building it. By way of instance, the simple fact that glass is rather heavy substance (1 m² of glass 4 mm thick weighs 10 kg, and 6 mm – 15 kg), has to impact the presence of a solid foundation, in addition to the building of a solid structure – frame.
How to Create a greenhouse from yourself
On a bright day, the transparent coating of greenhouses lets short-wave solar power. It’s consumed by black surfaces (soil, plants, equipment ), turns right into long-wave radiation and stays within the construction. This very transformation happens with the launch of warmth, which produces a greenhouse effect in the greenhouse.
So, glass windows absolutely let the sun’s beams within the room and nearly completely retain the back radiation, not permitting it to venture out. To put it differently, unlike movie, glass is the most heat-saving substance, which is among the principal attributes of a fantastic greenhouse.