On a hot summer afternoon the water in a little country pool is heated obviously. After the weather is overcast heating time is extended or, in general, the temperature does not reach a comfortable temperature of +22oC. In large pools organic heating takes much longer. To address this problem, made a heater to your pool, working out of different energy sources.
The simplest water heater for the swimming pool is a heat exchanger. The foundation of the design is really a tank, by the warm liquid flows. It is connected to the heating system or some other heating water heater. Within the tank is an integrated coil. This part is that the heat exchanger. Pool water circulates through the coil, heating from the liquid within the tank.
Why do you want such a complex pool heater if you’re able to just run the water right throughout the heater? You can use such a strategy, however there are two problems:
- The swimming water includes little particles of chlorine and other impurities. When heated, they settle on the walls of the heat exchanger because of good sludge, clogging it.
- Pool water is filled with oxygen, which divides the metal walls of the heat exchanger.
To costly boiler or flow heater doesn’t neglect, the heating process has a second loop. The heat exchanger is simpler and more economical to change whether it gets clogged or leaks from oxidation of these walls.
Self-made heat exchanger – a coil of pipes on the heating apparatus. In a tiny children’s pool piping has been put to the principle of this machine”underfloor heating”. A small amount of water that the coil will heat fast, and with a huge volume won’t cope. Electric versions
The second most popular is an electrical heater for the pool, consisting of a system, heating components along with a thermostat. Devices are in 2 types:
- Accumulation. The device is made up of huge tank, in which the water is heated from the heating components, and from that point it’s fed into the pool. The gadget is linked to the water treatment program of their pool. There’s a filter in front of the water heater, which passes pressurized water, which eliminates the formation of strong deposits.
- Depending on the capacity, the apparatus are linked to single-phase and three-phase networks. When calculating, these parameters are taken into account:
- per 1 m3 of water of an open swimming pool – 1 kW of heating part energy;
- 1 m3 of water of an indoor swimming pool – 0.5 kW of heating components electricity.
The need to heat a large amount of water demands the use of powerful devices. Electricity prices are huge, plus you have to lay a separate line of wiring. Heating pump
Rather complicated in the device of this heater for the pool pump identifies advanced technology. The gadget remonttool.ru is efficient and cost-effective, however it’s rarely used due to its high cost.
Important: The heat pump works on the principle of their fridge, only here the circuit which releases heat, not cold, is in demand.
The machine is made up of two circuits, in which the fluid circulates. The outer pipe can be laid underground, in the base of the window or alternative location at which you can extract heat. The inner circuit is placed within the pool. It supplies the water that the heat extracted by the outer pipe.